Lobsterfest Afternoon Day Cruise
August 12 @ 12:00 pm - 3:00 pm
Come celebrate Key West’s 26th Annual Lobsterfest with a crustacean themed yacht charter! Eat, drink, swim, and celebrate this crustacean festival onboard a 52′ Viking Princess fly bridge motor yacht. Stewardess will be serving a variety of delicious lobster dishes with wine paring. There will be lobster floaties, festive decor, and complimentary party favors!
Individual tickets for sale or private charter available. Advanced reservations required. Space is limited.
- Assorted lobster dishes including, but not limited to: spiny lobster tails, lobster mac & cheese, and lobster bisque
- Complimentary wine pairing, champagne, juices, sodas, mixers, and water
- Lobster floaties
- Festive decor
- Party favors
- Large 6’ x 15’ lily pad floating mat
- Stand up paddle boards
- Floating bean bag chairs
- 100 square foot inflatable BOTE dock with lounge chairs (4 hour charter only)
Yacht Amenities :
- Large forward sun pad for lounging on bow
- Covered sky lounge above decks offering comfortable seating and daybed for taking in the best views alongside the captain
- Air conditioned interior
- Fully equipped kitchen , multiple refrigerators, wine cooler, ice maker, cooler , and drink ware
- Two spacious bathrooms
- Warm freshwater shower on aft deck to rinse off after swimming
- Sound system with bluetooth capability and Sirius XM Satellite radio
- Color changing LED lighting , yacht sign, and underwater lights that illuminate the yacht’s wake at dusk
Photos : View our electronic photo book here for more photos of our yacht charters.
- Individual tickets for sale or private charter available.
- Advanced reservations required. Space is limited.
- For questions about our Lobsterfest cruises, call 305 902 6183.
- View our FAQs page for more information about our charters.
Yacht Location : After Hours Yacht is docked behind Schooner Wharf Bar in the Historic Seaport 202 William St Key West FL 33040. Guests should arrive at the boat at scheduled trip time.